Help needed

Woahbust

I need help with listings, specifically getting rid of my worthless crates. I heard there is a bot that buys 10-20 crates for a scrap, if so how do i trade with them? I also want to know if i put them on my listings, does the price i put at the bottom apply to every crate or all of them? All 50 combined are worth somewhere around 1.5 refined, but if i put that price it looks like it lists every crate individually as 1.5 refined each and obviously it is not that much per each crate. does that count for all?? I do not know, PLEASE help!

If you can find the bot, basically you just make a trade offer with it as it's asking. As for making a listing, make the listing for what you'd sell the item individually, then put a note for how many you have in stock.

I will say though, you are overvaluing your crates. Combined, you're looking at 5-6 scrap, not 15 refined. In all honesty, unless you want to do some unboxing, I'd just delete them or throw them up on the scm for a penny and forget about them.

List any halfway decent ones on S.C.M. (the ones going for more than 3 cents)

Other than that, you see people bulk buying crates every once in a while, either here or tf2trade on reddit. Just take whatever they give the stack of crap crates.

3 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

If you can find the bot, basically you just make a trade offer with it as it's asking. As for making a listing, make the listing for what you'd sell the item individually, then put a note for how many you have in stock.

I will say though, you are overvaluing your crates. Combined, you're looking at 5-6 scrap, not 15 refined. In all honesty, unless you want to do some unboxing, I'd just delete them or throw them up on the scm for a penny and forget about them.

Thank you! I am just going by what i see on the suggested price so idk but i have ~50 crates * 0.03 is 1.5

Archived