I unboxed a strange unusual breadcrab with the bee swam effect, I want to know how much I can get for it

sexhaver69

1. Congratulations, you just unboxed a Strange elite grade unusual. One of the rarest combinations unboxable. Serious luck ;3

2. Currently, I would say you could fetch about 400 keys (I would recommend setting a buy out of 600-700 firstly though, and if interest isn't too high, go down from there). The effect isn't the best but the fact that it's a strange elite grade unusual will turn people interested.

Strange elite gate hat go for quite a few, if you are selling it that around $1000 dollars (aud). If you plan to trade it Probably go for around 700 keys.

there is an unsuual breadcrab with haunted ghost that has a suggestion for 300 keys so at 400 keys is prolly low.go for around 700 keys or more but i dont think it can surpass 900 keys as its not a god-tier effect.since the hype is still somewhat around,you can go around trading it for that much but please becareful of scammers and sharkers.

if you need help on trade offers you get,feel free to ask help in the bp.tf discord

3 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

there is an unsuual breadcrab with haunted ghost that has a suggestion for 300 keys so at 400 keys is prolly low.go for around 700 keys or more but i dont think it can surpass 900 keys as its not a god-tier effect.since the hype is still somewhat around,you can go around trading it for that much but please becareful of scammers and sharkers.

if you need help on trade offers you get,feel free to ask help in the bp.tf discord

Yeah I do not think it would go for more than 700 imo. Unless theres a bee collector but I feel like ~500 is probably the right price but thats just my opinion.

The Breadcrab seems very popular. Strange All-Classes are very popular. Bees is not. It strikes me as the kind of thing where interest will get lower by the day, (other Elite grades w/ better effects you can get for sub-200 if you're quick), so if I had to guess, I'd say you could probably get around 400 for it right now.

If only it were Massed Flies. I'd just pay you for it out of pocket on the spot.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, JayTuut said:

Yeah I do not think it would go for more than 700 imo. Unless theres a bee collector but I feel like ~500 is probably the right price but thats just my opinion.

there is probably that one person who likes the 'Bee' movie soooo it could give him big time :)

Archived