Please help

lolguysome

2 hours ago, присел said:

buy from marketplace for 0.13$

Just saying but he might not have an account on marketplace.tf, if he doesn't then he won't be able to, the site no longer accepts new users

Just now, Strange said:

Just saying but he might not have an account on marketplace.tf, if he doesn't then he won't be able to, the site no longer accepts new users

The site doesn't accept new sellers; you can still buy things, even if you have not bought anything before. That's the point of still selling items "from a small list of hand-selected sellers" after December 15th.

The whole purpose of this thread is to trade for it (1.77 ref = 0.08) and sell it for 0.10/0.11 = 0.09 = +0.01 in my balance

Cheaper to trade for it and sell it

If all you want to do is flip it and not use it, just pick a different item out of the hundreds available to flip for that third of a penny profit.

You must be trolling.

I dont get why these are the kinds of trades people are actively seeking out. 
Maybe I get it if you're making a set with it. 

But wanting to flip it for a single scrap and going on the forums of a trading website to then ask someone to sell it for less to you? Huh? Did I miss something?

9 minutes ago, TraceofCakes said:

You must be trolling.

I dont get why these are the kinds of trades people are actively seeking out. 
Maybe I get it if you're making a set with it. 

But wanting to flip it for a single scrap and going on the forums of a trading website to then ask someone to sell it for less to you? Huh? Did I miss something?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

17 hours ago, lolguysome said:

The whole purpose of this thread is to trade for it (1.77 ref = 0.08) and sell it for 0.10/0.11 = 0.09 = +0.01 in my balance

Cheaper to trade for it and sell it

If you made this trade in 1 minute of work, you'd be making 60 cents an hour or around 1250 a year. Honestly worth it, keep up the good work.

Also you're making more than some sweatshop workers, so thats a plus.

asdadasda.PNG

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived