-Guide- Winter 2019 War Paint Case Item Breakdown

Loaferman

Click Here For Link

More guides to come ;). All guides are made live on my twitch stream poggers. You'll have to do your own searching to find that. Next guide Imma be workin on will be for all unusual effects(taunts and weapons too) and there will be tiers and pictures, let's just say it will be very long. 😅

copying the wiki to make steam community posts really is a sad level of self absorbed irony

the only information on that entire thread that isn't wiki lifted is the twitch shill and self promotion

By guide, I thought you meant which paints are most popular among the community, so new warpaint/skin traders (like me) can at  least understand what the community likes and focus on that. Not some tf2 wiki on a steam discussion page.

Either way, any weapon traders here, join the BP discord if you haven't already, lots of experienced traders are there willing to help you.\ and can provide better information than this "guide"

It's more of a case breakdown if anything. Weapon cases are kinda short. Should I also be sourcing valves TeamFortress official website? Orrr... I don't see many steam guides wrapping up all this information nicely. :(

15 hours ago, Loaferman said:

I don't see many steam guides wrapping up all this information nicely. :(

If only there was some website I could google and get this info from
Like a wiki maybe

Putting it bluntly it's a completely useless and pointless guide

21 hours ago, Loaferman said:

It's more of a case breakdown if anything. Weapon cases are kinda short. Should I also be sourcing valves TeamFortress official website? Orrr... I don't see many steam guides wrapping up all this information nicely. :(

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/War_Paint

I think people want to know which ones are more sought after or popular and not just the names and wears of the skins. If they wanted that they could just click on that link. 

2 hours ago, Free 2 Play Scootz said:

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/War_Paint

I think people want to know which ones are more sought after or popular and not just the names and wears of the skins. If they wanted that they could just click on that link. 

You're right. I'll probs just delete the weap case breakdown and get rid of the self promotion on any other guides xD. 

Archived