how do the unusualifier work ?

Schmidjeff9

While i was browsing the scm looking to buy something i stumbled upon a unusualifier,now i know that if you use it on a taunt you get a random unusual effect on it, but lets say i get one now and save it for scream fortress , will i be able to get a hween effect or will i still get a normal effect because i got the unusualifier before scream fortress ? All help is greatly appreciated :)

If you get one now and use it during halloween,you will get halloween effect if there are new effects.if there isnt,then ensure to check it if you can get old effects if valve confirms this.it can change so yeah

It works the same way as a Strangifier, you need the taunt that goes with it then you right click the unusualifier and apply it yo your taunt

7 hours ago, Strange said:

It works the same way as a Strangifier, you need the taunt that goes with it then you right click the unusualifier and apply it yo your taunt

Might help if you read the first post

The effect pool depends on when you -use- the unusualifier, not when it was unboxed. So yes, hold onto it until Halloween

Archived