Need Help Pricing an Unusual

DerangedDeadlyDisabledGuy

I unboxed a Green Confetti Head Of Defense today from the new crates and was wondering what it would be priced at. 

Cheers for any and all replies.

pic42069hahaveryfunnytrump.thumb.JPG.e29b6d51b2554794322add94c6706c87.JPG

if it were mine i'd go drop it to the $30 scm buy order ASAP

merc + low tier effect is a recipe for <10 keys longterm

Speaking as the Green Confetti collector, I can't see more than 10 keys. The hat's destined to be on the bottom of the totem pole of this case.

10 hours ago, Brother Spook said:

How stupid it is to me that they allowed shitty common effects to be unboxable alongside the fancy new ones...

that makes fancy new ones rarer and more expensive, if they got unboxed right and left itd make em dirt cheap

10 hours ago, Brother Spook said:

How stupid it is to me that they allowed shitty common effects to be unboxable alongside the fancy new ones...

Which one? You mean the overly complex and trippy one or the three lazy ass color variants of "Electrostatic but 10% better"?

5 hours ago, mikey boi said:

Which one? You mean the overly complex and trippy one or the three lazy ass color variants of "Electrostatic but 10% better"?

They're good man, they bright and leave a sparkly trail and are good. As for the Prismatica, I really love those and I hate that they are all now limited to the 2020 Case.

Archived