A frequently becoming common scam

haggardly_man

If you happen to be an unusual seller and some dude adds you to explain to you that he has a Lucky No. 42 as item overpay for your unusual; don't accept his trade offer without checking if it's uncraftable first. The guy I talked to admitted that he scammed 5 people in a few hours with this

This one's been around for quite a while, it just became less popular with scammers over time as it's easier to trick people with the festive/festivized scam instead.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:42 PM, haggardly_man said:

If you happen to be an unusual seller and some dude adds you to explain to you that he has a Lucky No. 42 as item overpay for your unusual; don't accept his trade offer without checking if it's uncraftable first. The guy I talked to admitted that he scammed 5 people in a few hours with this

it is the same with a low tier,the batter's helm,it is always frustating some saying that a item costs something and then it says it is uncraftable and it is less than a half of the craftable version

On 8/14/2020 at 3:45 PM, Scott Bakula said:

This one's been around for quite a while, it just became less popular with scammers over time as it's easier to trick people with the festive/festivized scam instead.

oh someone scammed me with a description tag saying a weapon was spelled,and then i see rep.tf and he has people saying he tried to do what you said

Archived