Track tf2 item

Straigon

So there is a problem - a long time ago I got taunt Director's vision and I gifted this taunt to someone through giftapult. I need to know where is my taunt right  now or/and does it still exist.

You have to look at the item's history. To do that you go into you backpack.tf backpack and hover over an item, and click "History". I am doing that now looking at previous instances of your backpack for it, through March 2019 so far and haven't found it.

2 minutes ago, Aus said:

You have to look at the item's history. To do that you go into you backpack.tf backpack and hover over an item, and click "History". I am doing that now looking at previous instances of your backpack for it, through March 2019 so far and haven't found it.

I looked through all the available history of your inventory and could not find it, you backpack might've been private when you had the taunt, so it was never recorded into Backpack.tf's database.

even if it still exists, you wont be able to get it back. the director’s vision taunt is not a tradable one so there is no way to get it out from another person’s backpack

41 minutes ago, Keks said:

even if it still exists, you wont be able to get it back. the director’s vision taunt is not a tradable one so there is no way to get it out from another person’s backpack

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Taunt%3A The Director's Vision/Tradable/Craftable/0

also if for whatever reason somebody wrapped it before they changed gift wrap

23 minutes ago, Aus said:

That's a glitched tradable one, which is worth 170 keys.

I know, your point?  I was responding to the person saying it's not tradable.  If we've never seen the specific item the OP is talking about and assuming your speculation that their backpack was private is correct, then it could be another tradeable version that was never registered.  My second line was just idle speculation, if it was an untradeable one it could've been gift-wrapped before gift wrap got changed (small chance of course)

Archived