price check warpaint

MonsterGunner0v0

From what I heard, Pina Polished is one of the lower-end skins, so yours will probably be around 40-45 keys, like what Blazing said. Consider yourself lucky if someone offers more than 45 keys for that. 

How do you pinpoint the value of these war paints (strange and unusual), and how much are they worth after applying it to an item? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I haven't played tf2 in a very long time and getting back now, I don't know these things.

1 hour ago, WesBoyy said:

How do you pinpoint the value of these war paints (strange and unusual), and how much are they worth after applying it to an item? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I haven't played tf2 in a very long time and getting back now, I don't know these things.

Just by using logic, i could say that after applying this war paint to weapon it will loose some percent of its price

On 8/12/2020 at 4:56 PM, WesBoyy said:

As with unusuals, these things take experience and data reading. I myself am not good with unusual weapons, but it is certain that unapplied warpaints are more valuable than an applied warpaint. 

So since that warpaint has no data to help us determine, we will need to use an average price range of the isotope effect and the popularity of the skin, The Pina Polished shown above is part of the low-end, and the FT wear doesn't really help make it more appealing either (at least is better than BS wear). Usually we look at recent sales on MP and determine a range from there. 

Archived