Where to start with Unusual trading?

ThePaperMask

Title. I want to get into unusual trading, but I am completely inexperienced when it comes to trading in general. I have 20€ on my Steam account and really don't know where or how to start now.

Do I buy 10 keys? Do I scour the market for an unusual worth more than that but sold for less than 20€? (I already found a cosmetic worth 11-13 keys being sold for 14€)

And where do I go from there? Are there any good tutorials on the internet that help me get started, with haggling tactics and whatnot? Thanks in advance.

You might be thinking of the non-craftable version of this item since the prices may differ a lot and the difference isn’t that obvious on the SCM.

For your future, most of suggested prices of unusuals on backpack tf are wrong, so that Bubbling Napoleon Complex isnt really worth 11-13k

Here’s my advice: Don’t limit yourself to unusuals. Hop on a server with some keys and see what comes your way. Be patient and wait for low sellers and high buyers. I think the key to success is fining a niche. It might be unusuals, it might be spells, it might be professional killstreaks. Personally, I’ve found profit in weapon skins.

good luck :)

16 hours ago, Urist said:

It might be unusuals, it might be spells, it might be professional killstreaks. Personally, I’ve found profit in weapon skins.

Yeah, absolutely right, also australiums,  i am making a lot of profit with them :D

Archived