Anyone having issues viewing matketplace.tf classifieds on backpack.tf?

Snizzle

Hey everyone, so for the last week or so I have been having an issue viewing my marketplace.tf classified listings on backpack.tf. Usually when I click my name, then marketplace.tf listings then I will be able to view the items I have for sell on marketplace.tf. Well here lately when I try going there it takes me to a page where I see old listings I had on marketplace.tf (aussi minigun) and it's a secret to everyone Fez.

I have sold the aussi mini-gun, and have added a couple other hats to my marketplace.tf page. Now when I click the Fez and select Sell, it will take me back to my regular classified listings, and up top it says " Notice: Undefined index: body"

I've tried everything, from removing my marketplace.tf items, and reloading/refreshing page, but still same result 😕

Anyone know how to fix this issue??

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Snizzle said:

Hey everyone, so for the last week or so I have been having an issue viewing my marketplace.tf classified listings on backpack.tf. Usually when I click my name, then marketplace.tf listings then I will be able to view the items I have for sell on marketplace.tf. Well here lately when I try going there it takes me to a page where I see old listings I had on marketplace.tf (aussi minigun) and it's a secret to everyone Fez.

I have sold the aussi mini-gun, and have added a couple other hats to my marketplace.tf page. Now when I click the Fez and select Sell, it will take me back to my regular classified listings, and up top it says " Notice: Undefined index: body"

I've tried everything, from removing my marketplace.tf items, and reloading/refreshing page, but still same result 😕

Anyone know how to fix this issue??

Thanks!

I've been having the same issue for some time now, that's why I resorted to listing most of my stuff on steam community market. Guess we'll just have to wait xwx 

Archived