Why the Haunted Ghosts Bat Hat

While themed, the Bat Hat is generally considered to be a shit hat. Besides being a Mercenary grade hat, which ups the supply greatly, the hat itself is rather ugly and makes for poor coordination when building a cosmetic loadout. Wearing it outside of Halloween season basically screams "I'm wearing this because it's the only unusual I can afford.".

17 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Problem with bat hat is that it's quite difficult to fit well with other cosmetics. Trying to make bats look 'cute' doesn't work in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

While themed, the Bat Hat is generally considered to be a shit hat. Besides being a Mercenary grade hat, which ups the supply greatly, the hat itself is rather ugly and makes for poor coordination when building a cosmetic loadout. Wearing it outside of Halloween season basically screams "I'm wearing this because it's the only unusual I can afford.".

For a few classes the Max's + bat hat can work pretty well imo.

3 hours ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

Czech Republic

yes.spam Czech Republic is very funny. I totally laughed so hard that i fell down from my chair and sprained my back and ankle that even my bones were still laughing

11 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

yes.spam Czech Republic is very funny. I totally laughed so hard that i fell down from my chair and sprained my back and ankle that even my bones were still laughing

i almost spit out my venti caramel frappuccino

• Like 1