Account got hacked. (Yup)

The Brave Little Kitten

Yup, isn't that great? My account got hijacked today.

;-;

Working on getting my account back, then restoring my items. He changed the pass and the email.

That was awfully mean of you, considering you just got trade locked.

it was a joke,

it is not a D*** stop taking it so hard (:

I don't care.

After this, I'm quitting trading.

I'm making my profile private when I get my account back, I don't want to have incidents like this.

That sucks dude. Was it a phishing link or just one day you tried to log-in and it wasn't letting you?

No.

It was an image, someone said I scammed his hat; and I was dumb enough to believe him.

I lost 1.6k worth of TF2 items, currently working on getting the account back, i give zero shits for the items until I get my account back

No.

It was an image, someone said I scammed his hat; and I was dumb enough to believe him.

I lost 1.6k worth of TF2 items, currently working on getting the account back, i give zero shits for the items until I get my account back

You downloaded the screenshot.rar?

Don't download anything linked to you.

You downloaded the screenshot.rar?

Don't download anything linked to you.

I got my account back.

How long does it take support to get the items back to my account? I got some arma 3 copies that he stole, but the TF2 items arn't there yet.

I got my account back.

How long does it take support to get the items back to my account? I got some arma 3 copies that he stole, but the TF2 items arn't there yet.

Took me a week to get my items back a while ago

I think it's fascinating how easy people get their accounts hijacked.

Guess I will never really understand why. I have yet to see a hijack attempt that isn't obvious...

(except for cases where the user is not involved)

I think it's fascinating how easy people get their accounts hijacked.

Guess I will never really understand why. I have yet to see a hijack attempt that isn't obvious...

(except for cases where the user is not involved)

Yeah, I know, right? People are hacking each other over items that are litterally worth nothing, and will be worth nothing in the future

Yeah, I know, right? People are hacking each other over items that are litterally worth nothing, and will be worth nothing in the future

??? Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

They sure are worth something and I meant I don't understand how people (like you) can be so careless to get hijacked, not why people try to hijack.

edit: Just saw you're VAC banned, I have absolutely no respect for cheaters!

So, unless you pulled off a successful fake hijack, I have to say:

What goes around, comes around..., too bad Valve restores backpacks for users like you (careless, cheating ****s).

dit: Just saw you're VAC banned, I have absolutely no respect for cheaters!

What goes around, comes around..., too bad Valve restores backpacks for users like you (careless, cheating ****s).

Well you can cheat when you want to troll some people on cod or something like that (saw that before). Not every VAC-Ban is that serious.

??? Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

They sure are worth something and I meant I don't understand how people (like you) can be so careless to get hijacked, not why people try to hijack.

edit: Just saw you're VAC banned, I have absolutely no respect for cheaters!

Fake hijack?

Um, I clicked on a phishing link ffs....

I hacked on mw3, if you want to bitch at me about it, bitch at me. I don't care. the game's shit.

and also, if you come here to INSULT me intentionally, just becuase you don't have your *respect for cheaters* tag, then that's your opinion. NOONE asked for your input on it.

also

*Careless, cheating f***'s*

get off my thread.

Well you can cheat when you want to troll some people on cod or something like that (saw that before). Not every VAC-Ban is that serious.

What's the difference? Even though I don't give a rat's ass about CoD, cheating there is just as bad. I have a zero-tolerance for cheating in multiplayer games. I don't want those idiots that don't give a damn about the games I care about cheating and trolling where I play.

Also, from my experience, once a cheater, always a cheater - no matter what game. You just can't trust them at all. I've heard it so many times: "but I don't cheat in this game", when the fact is, most of them evidently do. It's a question of character.

Accepting it because it's a game you don't care about is hypocritical, or you don't care about cheating at all - I despise both.

Um, I clicked on a phishing link ffs....

... and filled out the form and presumably had the same e-mail password as your steam password, lol.

I hacked on mw3, if you want to bitch at me about it, bitch at me. I don't care. the game's shit.

"hacked"? You cheated by downloading (and maybe even paying for) someone else's hack. You're not a hacker, not even a script kiddie, you're a pita cheater.

NOONE asked for your input on it.

As no one asked you for this thread. Do you want our pity or what? You sure don't have mine!

As no one asked you for this thread. Do you want our pity or what? You sure don't have mine!

Closing thread before more shit is flung at me for old as fuck things.

Archived