Mannco.store issues

miloske74  trade.tf

I have a question.My friend got some steam gift cards but he cant enter them in to get funds.Does he have to enter his card number because he doesnt want to do that

Tell your friend not to buy anything(other than keys) from the mannco store, that place's prices are wack, is better to buy from SCM.

Also, you sure your "friend" typed it right? with XXX-XXXX-XXX everything? If it still does not work, contact support.

3 minutes ago, miloske74 trade.tf said:

its not the mann co store on steam its the site

Why would you be able to redeem steam gift cards there. Its not steam

19 hours ago, miloske74 trade.tf said:

There is an option called activate a code https://mannco.store/funds

You are confusing me man, is your "friend" using the steam code for STEAM or are you using money for mannco.store? A website that I won't recommend using.

Also why the hell did your "friend" buy a steam code for mannco.store?????????????

So many questions.....

18 hours ago, miloske74 trade.tf said:

There is an option called activate a code https://mannco.store/funds

Mannnco.SCAM is not affiliated in anyway or form with Valve Inc. if it says something about redeeming codes.. check from what from whom the code is and go from there, you cant expect for a fucking Steam giftcard code to work on a 3rd PARTY site! PLEASE use atleast 2 brain cells to figure this out. if you still cant figure it out after what i said, you are indeed room temperature IQ.

13 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

PLEASE use atleast 2 brain cells to figure this out. if you still cant figure it out after what i said, you are indeed room temperature IQ.

He uses mannco.store (checked his profile) to sell his items, what you expect?

A bit off topic, but why so much hate for mannco.store here? I've bought and sold items there and haven't had any issues.

44 minutes ago, SvicidalBug said:

A bit off topic, but why so much hate for mannco.store here? I've bought and sold items there and haven't had any issues.

When buying, the website takes a little bit more money, so 1.70$ for a key? You may have paid 2$ or maybe even more. In other words, hidden fees.

Additionally, the site is not affiliated with BP, scrap, MP. So is a breeding ground for scammers since they aren't banned in those sites. You can't even search who is selling said item unless you do a prem search. Just so you know, trading with marked scammers is bannable. 

So that's why is called scamco.trade. Same for tradeit.gg and CS deals. Don't let that 5% commission deceive you

Edit: It was co-owned by a marked scammer, so that makes it a bit less realiable in the get-go

28 minutes ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

When buying, the website takes a little bit more money, so 1.70$ for a key? You may have paid 2$ or maybe even more. In other words, hidden fees.

Additionally, the site is not affiliated with BP, scrap, MP. So is a breeding ground for scammers since they aren't banned in those sites. You can't even search who is selling said item unless you do a prem search. Just so you know, trading with marked scammers is bannable. 

So that's why is called scamco.trade. Same for tradeit.gg and CS deals. Don't let that 5% commission deceive you

Edit: It was co-owned by a marked scammer, so that makes it a bit less realiable in the get-go

Thanks. I wasn't aware they didn't have any system in place to prevent scammers from using the site.

2 hours ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

Tradeit.gg is a legitimate website, while some scammers are able to dump items on there, you can't directly give them money since it's not a cash site like Marketplace or Mannco.store

18 hours ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

Bp scrap and mp, are all the same, and every site shouldnt be affiliated with them anyway. Manncos fees basically charge the buyer the paypal fee, 30 cents + 3.5%. Its literally cheaper than marketplace for any purchase over 15 dollars.

Cs.deals the best site by far for buying from but not so much for selling on unless youre from europe. They only do cashouts in SEPA and Bitcoin and they charge a fee for bitcoin. They charge buyers the credit card fees as well, actually its G2A pay that does that but theres no fee for using bitpay. If you deposit money into G2A pay you can technically pay on both sites with no fees.

Every site has its own benefits and downsides, marketplace is the most straightforward but the most expensive. Cs.deals has the best commission and payment methods but limited payout options. Mannco is somewhere between the two.

Archived