need help with pricing my hand drawn art

chell

hey there! i wanted to start offering stuff like this on here and i need help with pricing them? it takes a lot of effort,this one took me around 2 hours

yay.png

Realistically i would price it in the non tf community as at least 15 dollars per hour worked, but the tf comminity is less willing to give up their money for non tf items i find, which isn't the best for artists.

Go at least 6-7 keys an hour if you dont wanna shortsell yourself.

Really nice painting skills. Something like that you could easily charge $25-30 for. Will note that the TF2 community isn't an amazing place for traditional artists, I've seen people on these forums throw a tantrum when someone charges $2 for a couple hours of work. You'll get sales at that price, but don't be discouraged if anyone tries to complain about them. Anything lower than 25 would be undercharging yourself, IMO.

Hey! Another artist here.

You appear to have a very good grasp of anatomy and shading, both of which are very marketable characteristics. I also think that as far as art goes, your painterly style could easily fetch upwards of 40-50 bucks (e.g. 20$-25$ an hour), at least in my opinion. Hope this helps :)

Archived