Hiring a trader?

lacergunn

This's just an idea that popped into my head, no real substance to it.

Has anyone ever tried hiring someone to do trades for them? Make a dedicated account that you both can use, give them a dozen keys or so, and letting them do their thing, and sharing the profit afterwards. I wonder how that would be manageable, and how you'd prevent them from running off with your keys.

1 hour ago, fenfen said:

aka, the most useless business imo

I don't want to spend 4+ hours a day on trade servers to try and sell my hat, why not just pay someone like $5 to do it for me? Granted I personally would never do that but I wouldn't say it's a useless business. Kinda like hiring a real estate agent to sell your house. (I think, too poor to deal with houses : )

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I don't want to spend 4+ hours a day on trade servers to try and sell my hat, why not just pay someone like $5 to do it for me? Granted I personally would never do that but I wouldn't say it's a useless business. Kinda like hiring a real estate agent to sell your house. (I think, too poor to deal with houses : )

Yeah but I've seen most brokers not even go on trade servers, I just see them literally list it on bp.tf and call it a day. Kinda defeats the purpose at that point honestly. 

most brokers i know today have pretty much retired or done trading...its kinda hard to find a trustworthy good broker these days...

Archived