new to trading any tips?

apollyon

I hear Name tags are worth atleast something but i'm not entirely sure, i have about 6-8 that i got from drops i even got a few stranges/ cosmetics but i don't have any unusuals any tips for very low tier trading?

Don't bother, low tier trading is extremely boring and slow but if you want to then turn your cosmetics, stranges etc. to ref and keys and start flipping either stranges, spells or painted cosmetics. But I think you'd be better of investing like 10 or 15 keys and starting from there.

I took a look at your inventory, it looks like you sold your name tags to a bot which is fine, I see you have a bunch of untradable taunts, I assume you bought those from the in-game store. I see you have a lot of stranges which I assume you bought from SCM (Steam Community Market), which is fine, you can sometimes find great deals there, though you could have used those Steam Wallet on keys instead. I see that you have 3 spec and 1 pro ks fab all with pretty good sheens, you can potentially sell higher because of it.

To answer your question, low-tier trading is a hell to get through due to bots, but not impossible to get through. You can make profit by flipping stranges with parts, painted cosmetics (paint and hat is important) and Killstreaks. As for spells, you need to know what you're doing, I myself is not really good at it. 

If you have anymore questions, come join our discord, great people are willing to help you there! Me included. Just come say a hi and we will gladly help.

100+ non-craftable weapons in backpack.  😧 How much did that cost?

Do not ever buy weapons from the in-game Mann Co. Store again (or anything except maybe keys or TOD tickets really). 

Archived