sjobenrit

Do you think there'll be a revolution in the USA soon?

Henchman 21

no, but we'll probably get more riots once people start getting evicted en masse

foxbite

nah, I'm pretty sure once rioters will cross the line, National Guard will finally seize them and the whole thing will fall apart

Semper

czech republic

On a serious note its kinda surprising trump has made it this far without serious ramifications, I tend to be a-political but I think im gonna be forced to vote this time, just not for me, but for the better of the United States.

Axiom Unknown

I guarantee that at some point, another revolution will happen. This time against our own two-party system.

mikey boi

The sad truth to the US is that there will never be change until an independent / 3rd party president is elected and a slow dismantlement of the two party system takes place. Until then, all that Congress and the Presidential race will be is "who can steal the most votes from the other so our party can get in power and revert anything the other party attempted to do?". That's the "beauty" of the two party system. You have pretty much 75% of your party's voters guaranteed to vote for your party all day every day no matter what the circumstances are, meaning political races are more about promising BS to the people that are undecided or voting for the other side than it is trying to bring about any actual changes that benefit the American society as a whole. This means that both parties pretty much neglect the desires of the majority of their voterbases and focus solely on the people that flip-flop between the sides or don't always vote in elections.

TripleMasterA

It would make for more great Reality TV

mr. o.g.

Go Independent, and help create that 3rd party.