Do you think there'll be a revolution in the USA soon?

sjobenrit

nah, I'm pretty sure once rioters will cross the line, National Guard will finally seize them and the whole thing will fall apart

• Like 1

czech republic

On a serious note its kinda surprising trump has made it this far without serious ramifications, I tend to be a-political but I think im gonna be forced to vote this time, just not for me, but for the better of the United States.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

The sad truth to the US is that there will never be change until an independent / 3rd party president is elected and a slow dismantlement of the two party system takes place. Until then, all that Congress and the Presidential race will be is "who can steal the most votes from the other so our party can get in power and revert anything the other party attempted to do?". That's the "beauty" of the two party system. You have pretty much 75% of your party's voters guaranteed to vote for your party all day every day no matter what the circumstances are, meaning political races are more about promising BS to the people that are undecided or voting for the other side than it is trying to bring about any actual changes that benefit the American society as a whole. This means that both parties pretty much neglect the desires of the majority of their voterbases and focus solely on the people that flip-flop between the sides or don't always vote in elections.

• 3 weeks later...

The majority of countries are protesting and raging in discontent, which include the USA, Belarus, Russia, Israel, Lebanon and etc.

The pandemic's toll is so high, you could expect a global revolution.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:55 AM, Semper said:

I think im gonna be forced to vote this time, just not for me, but for the better of the United States.

This is crazy to me, that in the USA ur not obligated to vote, if u don't vote here in Australia u get fined a lot of money

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

No, the whole thing is people over-reacting and getting mad at the wrong people (the cops), which are people they are dehumanizing which is just hypocritical and wrong and most of the people doing it are usually racists themselves.  The whole riots have become more of a hate group than anything and nobody really takes it seriously anymore so I doubt this will go on much longer. It will either just fade away from people realizing how bad it is or the national guard will actually do something about it and it'll flop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, Prestige said:

Maybe a couple of shootings, but let's be real, Trump's reign ends here

BLM looting? isn't that like what biden supports?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 6:59 PM, Vebster said:

BLM looting? isn't that like what biden supports?

Yes, and Biden still won anyways. He even did it 100% fairly 😍

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you don't know what is he talking about don't be involved in it. It's only a fishhook for a less fortunate. 

There's a difference between thinking, reasoning and knowing. Find it out.

On 5/18/2021 at 11:03 AM, Royalcake said:

If you don't know what is he talking about don't be involved in it. It's only a fishhook for a less fortunate. 

There's a difference between thinking, reasoning and knowing. Find it out.

Can you stop necroing random threads

On 5/22/2021 at 2:44 AM, Sniper Noob said:

Can you stop necroing random threads

That's what you have done.

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...