Does anybody know a scrap.tf moderator?

haggel

Hello everybody,

I made a mistake on scrap.tf. I used it for the first time and wanted to sell some hard to sell stuff (skins and spells). I wanted to create an auction, but I fucked up and opened a raffle instead (yeah, my bad english screwed me this time). I can´t find any help on the site itself and it would be great, if you could tell me some moderators I could talk to. I know this is completly my fault, but I want to try it at least. Probably a moderator can close it.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards

haggel

I am curious, what items did you put in teh raffle?

Also, summon @Geel

He will help u. For now, just type in the comments of teh raffle telling ppl not to enter.

Thanks for your answers guys! I lost a spelled spy cosmetic, a strange team shine commando grade revolver and 3 other skins. There was no time to react for me, because the limit of entries was hit very fast, so the raffle was allready over, when I checked it again. But the guy who won it was very nice and gave me at least the skins back. At least I learned a lot out of this 😄

20 hours ago, haggel said:

Thanks for your answers guys! I lost a spelled spy cosmetic, a strange team shine commando grade revolver and 3 other skins. There was no time to react for me, because the limit of entries was hit very fast, so the raffle was allready over, when I checked it again. But the guy who won it was very nice and gave me at least the skins back. At least I learned a lot out of this 😄

I wouldn't exactly call it "very nice" when he kept the more expensive items

23 hours ago, haggel said:

the guy who won it was very nice and gave me at least the skins back.

I like how you call him nice even though he took the most expensive items away. If I were him, I would just give everything back to you.

Archived