Becareful of Valve Corporation Scam

Xyanidenz

Good Morning all its 6.28am in New Zealand, 

just want to give out a friendly warning to anyone who is not aware, one of my family members was scammed by https://imgur.com/a/CNp9qF8 <-- this user Mr Innocent  (this may be another stolen account ) my family member had no idea what was going on .... he was told to add this user from another random person (Boredtm) most likely using another stolen account....... then he said he's is safe and checks your items before trading he was calming to be from Valve Corporation and quoted there are items we detected that are fake and we need to check it out..... so my family member gave him his Unusual Glasgow Great Helm (orbiting planets) there is only 6 atm floating around and he was the only one selling it for 17keys.. i think....... then he told him to remove his Auth, where at that time i noticed what was going on ...... so i quickly locked the account  and reported it after he had access to it then he changed the username to Mr.Innocen#3258 but once we got out account back, he had deleted all the friends from out list thank god at that time 14 to 15hrs ago i told my family member to remove the Credit cards ..... his IP was coming from the Philippines then i had another hijack from another game source so i'm thinking its the same guy but from a different location ,

i'm guess which these VPNs he might be uses there is no way to find out so i can forrward this stuff to internal affairs, as i want to sue this bastard for emotional damage to my family member 

Sad to say this, but the people who will fall for this will more than likely never read this thread in their life...
Also, a "Valve employee" asking to remove your authenticator? That should've been a major red flag.

9 minutes ago, MFB Goobie said:

Sorry but what fool would still believe that Valve actually cares about tf2 and it's items

My 8yr old son Fella, they are not as smart as us... so yea, there you go!

This is just a Friendly warning for people who are new to this like us and doesn't know about all the scams i have training and work 12hrs per day so dont really have time to look at this shit, its happen we know what happens... so no need for the hard fucking comments.... its a warning for others case close! dont have anything good to say why fucking say it ?

• Xyanidenz locked this topic

Archived