Taking SFM Commissions!

Nightly

Hi! My name is lieutenantnightly and im taking SFM Commissions! I have 376 hours of experience(when writing this) in SFM. I was gonna hold off on my commission ad until I started/finished my SFM Video project but due to some porting issues and map stuff(which is getting fixed) iv decided to delay my work on it. So in the meantime until I close this topic My Commissions are open!

TL;DR: Having issues with an future project so its getting held off for now. In the meantime my commisisons are open.

3 Ref for Profile Pictures

afkaddmepfp.png

> 10-15 Ref for Normal posters with minor Poses. This is mainly for a Loadout Showcase Poster or a mini-story. If you want an extra character within the Loadout poster to show off aswell aka A Duo or Squad. I can include those as long as its not overcrowded( aka like 4+ people ).

Note: This Poster below was a WIP that I never finished but is the "newest" poster iv done recently that falls under this category 

spyloadoutshowcase.png

> 15 - 35 Ref For Medium/High Detailed Poster with Customed Poses, Advance Lighting, Minor Scenebuilding, Etc. This is a tone down version of Extremely Detailed Posters Basically. So if you would like for a example a battle between a heavy or a scout. This would be the poster for you.

16DB0F7182FAF12E9A382492360C38F3E5B0FE52

> Portrait Posters are 20 Ref. They are enhanced showcase posters but more refined and professional. Everything will be customed pose etc, it will include most of the benefits above

5160A7E085DBC84A682F5D21ED6DB50330178CD0

> 35 Ref-Key(s) for Extremely Detailed. Highest of Quality I can offer, Gain everything above, etc. Everything built ground up if scene-building if need be, , This like the name says, this is very detailed and mainly used for major posters that take alot of time to work on. Such as a full team battle, Promo art or workshop submissions. Etc. Example for Extremely Detailed

3D79A18BA443C8AD7E709AC06E541FE1A41EFB77

zeplayersdayoffsigned.png

The one above ^ is also a recently WIP one that I still need to work on but I released early to some friends. Still need to polish up poses and expressions in it lol

Workshop Note: If you are wanting Workshop thumbnails and such. I will do all of it in a package. So instead of paying 35ref-key per thumbnail. Ill just do all of them and edits for them in the future for free. So IE if u had 3 poster thumbnails needed. Ill do all of them for 35ref-key.

More artwork can be found on my page - https://steamcommunity.com/id/LtNightly/images/

Archived