First Suggestion

Gemini

I don't think that information is available until the end. It could sway other users if it was readily available while it was still under consideration. You can see how many people voted in total right over the voting options.

I don't think that information is available until the end. It could sway other users if it was readily available while it was still under consideration. You can see how many people voted in total right over the voting options.

Ok thanks!

Wish I could see tho :c

1.11 keys is a really weird price

I don't think I could make it 1.1 exactly. I tried, but it automatically set itself to 1.11

So...

Also, what do you mean by quickbuyers? I mean, I know what they are, but how are those traders quickbuyers?

Aren't those long-term trades?

If the item sold fast, then it is a quickbuyer trade. Easy ones are in a matter of minutes, hours, but definitely  less than a day is a quickbuy. The buyers buy the item at the lower price and try to flip them to make some quick profit.

Also, what do you mean by quickbuyers? I mean, I know what they are, but how are those traders quickbuyers?

Aren't those long-term trades?

✖ Quick buyers

These are traders advertising to buy an item(s) below the market price, only to later resell it at the market price. This does not constitute proof except under certain circumstances, which will be explained later. Most of the time they will only be approached by traders which have a desire for some quick metal and do not mind the lower price.

Snipped from my guide to making suggestions: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/

Archived