Help with Marketplace Login

Whohaugh

Recently got back into TF2 to cash out, but I was surprised to see that I couldn't log onto marketplace.tf. Although it claims it had sent an email, I have not received any, even after multiple attempts. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix to it?

MarketplaceBug.PNG

MPTF added this functionality apparently in response to increasing number of cases where scammers misused hijacked Steam accounts.

Unfortunately it looks like there are a lot of legitimate users who got affected and do not receive this email.

You should definitely recheck your SPAM email folder.

IMHO your options are:

• keep trying hoping the email comes through or they fix something
  • hang out in Discord waiting for an admin to be active and then politely ask them for help (don't ping)
  • ask a Discord mod to forward your issue to admins (not sure if it works)
  • if you have another Steam account you could consider creating MPTF support ticket from there (note that officially you're not allowed multiple accounts)

P.S. If you want to sell your 70 keys, there's also Cash Trading subforum 

and for example I could buy your keys for 1.88 which is way better than current 1.99 * 0.9 = $1.791 from MPTF

Been trying to deal with this for about a week or so. A mod in the Discord said he'd pass it along as I'm not the only one. I'm sure it'll be fixed at some point but it'll take some time.

I've got this problem too, can't even join their Discord cause the auth server 504s... Suspect they've got an old email on file since I'm not seeing any instructions from them.

Archived