How do I stop people from saying this when trading unusuals?

SweetKilling690

Every time I sell a unusual (mostly a fair or decent price) most people say "that is WAY over buy orders" its starting to get quite annoying especially because most unusual buy orders is when your trying to get rid of the hat or quick-selling it  but to be fair there is some good buy orders close to the sell price the buy I'm talking about is when the hat is worth 21-25+ keys and the buy orders are 10-11 keys. How do I respond when people say this, suggestion would be nice, thank you for reading this dumb form 🤍 

Thanks.

You just tell them that if they don't like the price then to buy the hat from someone else then.

I will say though, if this is about the Circling Peace Sign Human Cannonball, that price is way out of date and the hat is not worth 25 keys anymore. Probably closer to 13-15 nowadays.

So it isn't just me then lol

I usually just tell them that I don't plan on selling to buy orders, so that means fuck-all to me. Of course, this usually results in no trade, but that's probably because they never planned on giving a decent offer in the first place.

mmmmm. everyone in the trading community looks at buy orders. even if they say they dont care about buy orders, they do :>>>> (this does include you btw)

Personally, I often get "what's the lowest you can go?"

People are just ignoring the option "offer B/O only" in classifieds.

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

You just tell them that if they don't like the price then to buy the hat from someone else then.

I will say though, if this is about the Circling Peace Sign Human Cannonball, that price is way out of date and the hat is not worth 25 keys anymore. Probably closer to 13-15 nowadays.

Ouch that hurts considering I bought the thing for 21 

3 hours ago, SweetKilling690 said:

I can't find the human cannonball you talked about (I want to check its history), but next time, don't buy unusuals for the sellers's listed price unless is a good deal, always negotiate with them for a lower price.

Lowballers. Try to bargain or reason with them but most of the time they won't budge so don't waste too much time

Most traders (definitely on trade servers as well) these days are greedy kids. 

No point in arguing with them, I usually just unfriend and block that kind of people.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:12 PM, SweetKilling690 said:

Your profile picture kinda checks out now.

Archived