i need help

Leow

i started 1 month ago and i have 2 trade servers exclusive,i need help to fing "good" trade servers,when i say "good" trade servers i mean servers where people are actually on trading and trading because when i put in the tags trade_ the servers that have people,literally no one is trading

(sorry for the bad english :v)

16 minutes ago, Leow said:

idk how

Go to community servers, then in the filter, put trade or unusual. That will show you all the trade servers, then sort again by amount of players.

17 minutes ago, Alecto said:

It's 2020, people don't really use trade servers (at least not for trading) anymore

I still do, am I the crazy one?

1 hour ago, Mr Furley said:

for regular items or unusuals though

4 hours ago, Mr Furley said:

I'd say 99% of the trades I've made in my life have come from outside of a trade server. 

If you're spending more than 15-20 minutes per session on a trade server without a trade, I'd go do something else. 60-70% of pretty much any server you join aren't even there to trade. Out of the people looking to trade, you have to hope you'll find ONE person who is interested enough to reach the trade window phase. If you desire to profit, the odds of actually trading plummet even further. 

This is why the "no random trade" rules on servers make me laugh at times. People go to trade servers to trade. People that aren't even trading are the ones that get really pissed off when people trade them for random stuff. 

On 7/9/2020 at 2:21 PM, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

for regular items or unusuals though

Unusuals, though I rarely find good stuff

Archived