auto bid buy orders script

Tejojo

hello ive decide to start to make bussines with unusual hats  , but is imposible to me as a human to compete with autobid script in the buy orders , i think we need a new rule of how many times a bot can autobid a unusual per day, https://imgur.com/a/rmppmZq just see how many times they autobid me lol ( i just recive like 100 notificacion in less than 3 hours for just ~300 classifieds xD)  ,is completly  unfair for people without bot ; also i almost get banned cuz bots from one day to another , just delete their listing ( or put a price much lower ) for generic new all class hats  leaving me with my buy order ovrepriced in comparation of them ( if they leave buy orders cuz some many bots just delete it) , unusual toad take advantage of this and reported me for do "the same thing of bots"- drop the price ( in the past he has almost same buy orders of me ,he just was more fast than me to see the drop price ,and he decide to just re-sell the all class to me  to dont get losses ) ( btw in part was my fault to dont act fast like bots in delete the buy orders/drop price  8( , but i think that kind of sitaution are a bit depressing )  .The point is  this kind of situations happends with bots and his autobid pricing   is depressing  in how is so unfair for normal traders without bots or scripts , the buy order classififed is begining a monopoly in part of bots and i think that is really bad  , this is a comunity site to trade , not only for big fish with bp's value of   ~$78,000USD value , also sprekt who use autobid script recently get banned  for use it bad, so i think  is getting out of control this kind of script , thanks for ur time to read this ( and my apologies for my bad english xD i speak spanish)

This has already been discussed in the past, such a rule won't be added any time soon as far as I can tell.

Archived