No payment received for my item

Z4RB

Hello all, I recently listed a Spec KS Flamethrower Fabricator on backpack.tf and very soon after I listed it, it dissapeared from my invenventory. I looked at my listings and it was gone there too. In tf2 there was an alert for a few seconds and then it dissapeared. So now, I don't have my item and I don't have my metal. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks!

Check your trade history by going to your Steam profile>Inventory>Trade offers>Scroll down and see right side>Trade history and you should see if it got traded away...

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

Check your trade history by going to your Steam profile>Inventory>Trade offers>Scroll down and see right side>Trade history and you should see if it got traded away...

If you mistakenly traded it then do what Diamond jozu suggested.

But I have a feeling you pressed "K" to remove the notification ingame, and now what you received in the trade does not appear. So just restart TF2 and you should get the notification again, and this time, press "J" or the option you have it set as, to "accept/confirm". I sometimes press remove the notifications and then it does not show until later on.

It doesn't show up in my trade history either

I restarted tf2. No luck. Logged out and in on backpack but no luck. I;m really confused as to what happened.

55 minutes ago, Melancholy Sky said:

https://backpack.tf/item/8970831482

It's flagged as being either deleted, traded & not tracked or in a private inventory. Most likely what happened is a fake bot added you and scammed you. 

Is that possible? Because I would've received a confirmation on the authenticator.

Nevermind everybody, somehow it ended up on the community market. Such a weird thing to happen. Thanks for the help.

• Z4RB locked this topic

Archived