I need help mods

JoeyNoodles

I was looking around the price suggestion feature on backpack.tf, making a suggestion on an item I obtained recently (wasn't even overpricing it, I even lowered it from what I paid). Idk what happened, but that suggestion turned into like 8? Mods removed some of them, and my Rep has dropped signifcantly to -49... I wasn't even fully commited to posting the suggestion as I was still figuring out what another person would pay for this.

BackpackTFRep.png

negative rep goes away automatically overtime, voting and such can speed it up.  as for the suggestion posting multiple times, must've been some sorta system lag/connection error etc. (that sorta thing)

The contributor badge scores can be increased by (obviously) contributing to price suggestions and voting on price suggestions. Dunno why you had like 4 suggestions up at the same time (not possible cus only one suggestion from one user can be up at a time), probably a bug.

As for your price suggestion, it is really far from expectation, read the rules for price suggesting or see how other people do price suggestions to understand how they do it. Hope it helps.

Archived