Getting Region Locked Scammed

batman2566™

Ugg... so today I got on steam and saw that Ghosts was on sale 50% off so I go on outpost to try to find someone selling it for around 10-12ish keys, and I find this guy (http://steamcommunity.com/id/keelbee/) selling Ghosts for 10 keys, so we go in the trade and it says its region locked (take in mind this is literally the first time I have bought a game with keys) and so I ask him can I use it in the US cuz the list of countries it can be used in was very long and I thought it didn't display them all so he says yes just change my region so I get it and it doesn't work so I change my region and it still doesn't work, so I ask him can I have my keys back but he deletes me then I add him again and he never responds, so is there any way I can either get my keys back or mark him as a scammer?

(Note: I have now just bought the game with steam money bc i'm too impatient, but I still want something out of that scam.)

Well, no not really. Do you have a screenshot of him saying it's usable in US? And otherwise, just sell it to somebody else via the exact way you bought it. (though don't tell him it's usable outside US)

Well, no not really. Do you have a screenshot of him saying it's usable in US? And otherwise, just sell it to somebody else via the exact way you bought it. (though don't tell him it's usable outside US)

See I tried that thought when i go on outpost my steam inventory comes up with nothing and when I search for people buying most of them were smarter than me...

Archived