Backpack.tf Pricing Event 2020!

Erik

Everyone get ready for a new pricing event! 

In a pricing event, you will be updating as many hats as possible together with your other team members. It doesn't matter if you're completely new or a black belt. Everyone is welcome to participate. There are experienced suggesters around and moderators who can assist you if you're inexperienced. A part of the event is learning about how pricing hats work, so you're always welcome to ask for help. You can also at any time ask mods for item histories. There will also be prizes. These include a month of free premium for all active event participants, $0.10 donation credit on your backpack.tf profile for every point your team scores and $500 in marketplace giftcards in total!

Please read the below carefully before posting, if your post does not include the required information you WILL NOT BE ENTERED.

1) Your discord username (e.g. Erik#2641) - make sure you're actually in the backpack.tf discord and that you connected your steam account. If you can see all the social channels you should be good!
2) Your timezone (e.g. GMT+2 or GMT-6 etc.)
3) Roughly how many hours you are able to participate a day.
4) When you will be able to suggest (e.g. during the night, morning or all day etc).

Include this in a post below in order to sign up. Only use this thread for signing up. Spam is not tolerated. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the discord! 

The event will be held from Thursday the 9th till Monday the 13th. We will be handing out new objectives every day, these will be assigned to your teams once the event starts. You will see the assignments in your team channel in the backpack.tf discord. If you’d like, you can name a few people you’d like to be placed in a team with and we’ll try to do our best to group you. We can’t guarantee this however since the teams do need to remain balanced. The teams will be put together based on experience, timezone and overall activity although experience will be the most deciding factor.

Please make sure you’re in the backpack.tf discord before signing up, this is a requirement. 

https://discordapp.com/invite/j7cMkGF

Users who are banned from the site or discord can not enter the event.

This thread will close on Tuesday the 7th at 20:00 GMT+2.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discord Name: Astimageon#0933

Timezone: GMT-4

Hours per day: Probably 6 to 7 hours a day.

Suggestion Times: Usually from 12:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.

SubZeroDestruction#5398

GMT -4 (EST)

3-12~ Per Day

Usually late afternoon into the night, depends.

Scourge#5843
GMT -4
depending on day, anywhere from 3 - 8 hours
Mostly noon, evening, night, early morning my time.

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥#3122

GMT +3

Juuust 'bout 8-16

Any time, bby 😉 My sleeping schedule is a mess anyway 🤷‍♂️

Gimme SubZeroDestruction tbh

Discord Username: aj#8131

Time Zone: GMT+1

Hours per day: 6 - 10 hours

Availablity: Pretty much all day if I'm not cooking or in an online lesson. Will be most active at night/early mornings (ie 2am or smth dumb)

Surs#1809

GMT-4

Depends on the day, i can do from 2 to 6 hours a day.

I work on all of the days of the event, except Monday. So ill be mostly  available at late night or early morning.

Explocivo808#6211

GMT-6

Possibly 6-12 hours a day, depends on the day of course

All throughout the day, mostly at noon and night

Archived