Jump to content
lieutenantnightly

~CLOSED~ Free SFM Posters till July 2nd (320+ Hours) ~CLOSED~

Recommended Posts

lieutenantnightly

Hiya! Im doing free showcase/loadout posters(meaning it shows off a loadout) for free until July 2nd since I want to get some more motivation to do SFM so that I can start my animation project.

By Loadout/Showcase Posters I mean something along the lines of this,
3433DF1394F3A88709FAE404A295276043154D20

And a minor toned version of this v

5160A7E085DBC84A682F5D21ED6DB50330178CD0

 

All I will need is

Map w/Location

Character w/Team

Cosmetic w/Unusuals/Paints

Pose

Weapon

Photo Dimensions(so 1920x1080 like the top photo or 1080x1920 like bottom photo)

 

Im only accepting TF2 Commissions and Everything is done in SFM (besides signing).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pure

Map: Coldfront near mid with the broken shack

Character: BLU soldier

Hats: White painted Exquisite rack, white painted Coldsnap coat, cuban bristle crisis

Pose: Something with the direct hit i dont really mind

Weps: Direct hit, gunboats, market gardener (you dont need to include the market gardener if you dont want)

Dimensions: Landscape 1980x1080

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master of the Hellish Yard

Would you be able to do a pose and background like this but with the cosmetics Tin-1000, Cute Suit, and Iron Lung and dimension of 1080 x 1920. Hy-26LN95uXlGGit-Gv9BDAal4BZ7g9DFIpUyte_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesusG7

Map: Upward (3rd Point)

Character: Red Spy

Hats: Cosa Nostra Cap, Merc´s Pride Scarf, Chicago Overcoat

Pose: In mid-air (Jumping) and ready for backstab

Weapon: Your eternal reward

Dimensions: 1080x1920

All default, no paints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Connieis

Map: Swiftwater (first spawn)

Character: Blue demoman

Hats: bomber's bucket hat, buck turner all-star, breakneck baggies, dangeresque glasses.

Pose: iron bomber over his shoulder and bottle in other hand

Weapon: iron bomber and bottle

Dimensions: 1080x1920

Effect/Paint: Morning glory effect, all white painted

 

Would also be cool if it was the same style as the engineer example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pyrotechincal

Map: cp_process (Second Point on Red/Blue, i don't care about the side.)

Character: RED Spy

Cosmetics: Defragmentating Reality A Hat To Kill For, Dead Of Night (painted white), and Earbuds.

Pose: Honestly, it doesn't matter. Feel free to take creative liberties on this (Or just do the waiting idol pose in the menu)

Weapon: Spycicle

Photo Dimensions: 1080x1920.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lieutenantnightly
5 hours ago, Pure said:

Map: Coldfront near mid with the broken shack

Character: BLU soldier

Hats: White painted Exquisite rack, white painted Coldsnap coat, cuban bristle crisis

Pose: Something with the direct hit i dont really mind

Weps: Direct hit, gunboats, market gardener (you dont need to include the market gardener if you dont want)

Dimensions: Landscape 1980x1080

here ya go - purefreepostercoldfront.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JUT1N

im pretty new so i wanna show that

map: ctf_2fort(either battlements)

character: BLU medic

hats: Full Head of Steam and badge (and any others if u feel like it)

pose: the medic inspecting the medigun below

weapons: civil servant medigun (its the only skin i have :( )

dimensions: 1920x1080

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HyperToe™

Map: Any dark map with rocks in front of some sort of shack/wood house

Character: BLU Spy

Hats: Harmburg, Slate Macho Mann (Spycrab for the background)

Pose: Sitting, playing with his stock knife, spycrab perhaps playing with his ambassador with the sapper just chilling in the background?

Weps: Stock knife, Amby + Sapper in background?

Dimensions: Landscape 1980x1080

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWubDoctor

Map: 2fort nasa looking area behind red intel glass

Character: RED Pyro

Hats: Federal casemaker, last breath, soot suit

Pose: leaning on one of the computers (casually)500_F_117167109_5z9yRybl2eNqVIHdvYyZOgjx with neon slung over shoulder

Weps: neon annihilator

Dimensions: Landscape 1980x1080

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SubZeroDestruction

Appreciate you doing this in general.

Map: Literally anything winter/"cold" based. Your pick.
Class: Sniper - Blu

Cosmetics: Hong-Kong Cone (Frostbite), Dead of Night, Doublecross-comm (Value of Teamwork)

Pose: Your choice of what might look good, or, something in-line of the attached posters if the poses were combined in a sense. (So like, standing, with the items held/holstered/etc.)

Weapons: Sniper Rifle (Fire-Glazed, or Miami Nights Skin, whatever looks best in your opinion), Cozy Camper, Shiv
Dimension: 1920x1080

Have fun with it btw.

SpyPoseExample.png

PoseExample.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edgecake

i would love for a blue scout with a deep commitment to purple hermes, bonk and airborne attire (poisoned shadows and power surge) on snakewater hut sitting down! i prefer 1920x1080 thank you 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nimbus trade.tf

 

Map: Turbine, just outside blu spawn

Class: Red spy

Cosmetics: Bonzo Cosa Nostra Cap painted Noble Hatter's Violet, Scorching Flames Noh Mercy, Chicago overcoat painted air of debonair

Pose: leaning over a choke point on blu team's spawn (holding the black rose in a backstab position) do what you want with this pose :)

Weapon: Black Rose

Dimensions: 1920x1080

 

Thanks for doing this!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
☭SilverSpeed™☭

Map: Upward

Class: Red Demoman

Cosmetics: Kill-a-Watt Glengarry Bonnet painted Australium gold, summer shades, whiskey bib painted australium gold

Pose: Not very picky here, and I love seeing what the artist can come up with!

Weapon: Australium stickybomb launcher/iron bomber, whichever you find easier to make a pose with

Dimensions: 1920x1080

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOLDIER MAIN

Map: Doublecross Location: Middle of the map ( on the bridge ) in front of one of the trucks
Class: Pyro Blu
Cosmetics: Burning question ( scorching flames ), Pyromancers mask, Hot case ( Black ) 

Weapons: Degreaser, Scorch shot, Homewrecker
Pose: Can you have him of to the right of the poster a little bit so you can put a degreaser leaning up against the truck and the pyro with a menacing stance looking directly at the camera  with the scorch shot of his left side hip ( barrel down ) and the homewrecker in his right hand with him griping it under the metal head by around 2-3 inches.

Dimensions: 1920 x 1080

let me know if any problems and if its to complicated just say and dont do it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lieutenantnightly
17 hours ago, Master of the Hellish Yard said:

Would you be able to do a pose and background like this but with the cosmetics Tin-1000, Cute Suit, and Iron Lung and dimension of 1080 x 1920. Hy-26LN95uXlGGit-Gv9BDAal4BZ7g9DFIpUyte_

here you go!, Personally i dont mind doing valve style portraits but their shadows scare me since I dont understand how the shadows are in some of the spots lol
648A810B4607528FD47AB95504CBBAD7F7FB158D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shineoncrazyd

Can I get a Demo leaning on a scotsman's skullcutter next to the resupply cabinet on 2fort (the one closest to the courtyard) with a steaming buccaneers bicorne, mann of the seven sees, and bearded bombardier, all painted aged mustache grey, with 1920*1080 dimensions please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lieutenantnightly
On 6/30/2020 at 5:59 PM, JesusG7 said:

Map: Upward (3rd Point)

Character: Red Spy

Hats: Cosa Nostra Cap, Merc´s Pride Scarf, Chicago Overcoat

Pose: In mid-air (Jumping) and ready for backstab

Weapon: Your eternal reward

Dimensions: 1080x1920

All default, no paints.

8D58577FAB4DD730232940B9685625DB06C3C430

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lieutenantnightly

So in total I have 14 or so Commissions left from this and Steam invites, 
Also im afraid to say my weekend will be a bit busy so Posters will be given throughout this week and early next week

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lieutenantnightly
On 6/30/2020 at 6:17 PM, Connieis said:

Map: Swiftwater (first spawn)

Character: Blue demoman

Hats: bomber's bucket hat, buck turner all-star, breakneck baggies, dangeresque glasses.

Pose: iron bomber over his shoulder and bottle in other hand

Weapon: iron bomber and bottle

Dimensions: 1080x1920

Effect/Paint: Morning glory effect, all white painted

 

Would also be cool if it was the same style as the engineer example

198A32FA4EBAE555F017FE3632E964A720D8CBE1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lieutenantnightly
On 6/30/2020 at 7:33 PM, Pyrotechincal said:

Map: cp_process (Second Point on Red/Blue, i don't care about the side.)

Character: RED Spy

Cosmetics: Defragmentating Reality A Hat To Kill For, Dead Of Night (painted white), and Earbuds.

Pose: Honestly, it doesn't matter. Feel free to take creative liberties on this (Or just do the waiting idol pose in the menu)

Weapon: Spycicle

Photo Dimensions: 1080x1920.

A1BFCE282F853151EDBDC6BE39AA9560298E62AC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • SubZeroDestruction
×
×
  • Create New...