Should I buy a trading bot?

Bob the Unsymmetrical

I came back to trading recently and low-tier trading is basically filled with bots. I have traded for a month now and was thinking if I should buy a bot for myself.

Here are a couple of questions related to the topic:

1) Is it worth it? I am doing unusual trading now, but I still want to do some low-tier trading, is a bot gonna help me with that? Or at least increase my profits or the speed I sell my items?

2) Which bots should I use? It seems like bot.tf is everyone's favourite, but I want to hear from the people who have experience with bots.

3) Is it gonna help me with price suggestions? Kinda unrelated, but for non unusual suggestions, I see people show information of what price(s) the bots are buying certain items. I want to try making some non-unusual price suggestions.

4) Are there scams/tactics that I have to be aware of? I remember seeing posts here saying that there is (or was) a scam that the bot only scans for item names, so the trader can send a trade offer of a Bill's Hat Emoticon for 2 keys and will get accepted by the bot. Are there things I have to be aware of before I use a bot?

Thanks for taking your time reading and answering my post. Cheers!

1- Is worth if you know how to use it, if you use the bot 100% for low-trading, I'm not sure if you'll made profit, but yeah, as a person with some bots, I can say that is worth if you know how to use them.

2- I've been using bot.tf for 3 years and isn't bad, but there are more options, you can investigate. Bot.tf is easier to use, so I'd recommend it if is your first bot.

3- You can see all the trades (from bot.tf bots) for any item if you donate at least 1 key to bot.tf, so yeah, it can help you to make some price suggestions.

4- You shouldn't have problems with scams, just use the autopricer, and if you manually change a price, do it correctly. Also have care accepting manual trades.

I'd have at least 100 keys after purchasing the bot and paying all the things (donating to backpack for listings, premium, autopricer and rent (if you use bot.tf)...), although you should be able to make profit with 50 keys.

Use tf2automatic. Easy to set up and Zeus made a pricing GUI that works similar to bot.tf. Have to keep your computer running though.

I use TF2 automatic, free, and stuff, I do it with some unusuals I just dont feel like selling at the moment, and its nice to be able to have some of the work done for you.

bot.tf's coding is kinda terrible and it'll lose you sales because their bots don't even know the difference between a bp.tf ban and a sr tag, as it seems

Archived