Christmas Event in TF2.

ProPiotrek123

Hello, I got a question is there gonna be Christmas Event in TF2? If so what do you think will be new? As from 2018 Valve stoped updating tf2 I haven't seen a single update for a such time.

Yeah they could do something like add winter themed cosmetics and add christmas lights to some maps for the holiday spirit

Maybe call the event something similar to Christmas but chuckle-inducing like shmancy and smexy, like Shmanmas (or Shmannmas like the Mann brothers haha)

or Smissmas

4 hours ago, ProPiotrek123 said:

Hello, I got a question is there gonna be Christmas Event in TF2? If so what do you think will be new? As from 2018 Valve stoped updating tf2 I haven't seen a single update for a such time.

haven't seen a single update since 2018?  you haven't been paying attention then https://steamcommunity.com/app/440/allnews/

now if you meant a big/meaningful update, that'd be a different thing

9 hours ago, ProPiotrek123 said:

As from 2018 Valve stoped updating tf2

False, what you hear is the community mostly complaining how there isn't a MAJOR CONTENT UPDATE for almost three years, but the traditional updates like Halloween and Smissmas are still here, though they really only add hats and warpaints. (correct me if I am wrong) 

9 hours ago, ProPiotrek123 said:

what do you think will be new?

New hats, New skins/warpaints, maybe a little balance patch while we are at it (pls).

Archived