Free Custom Profile Avatar Comissions

Pain1463

Making FREE, QUALITY Steam Profile Avatars.

The price is nothing to make it accessible but you can pay what you want. I'm trying to get better at Photoshop, so don't feel bad for not giving anything as tip.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can make a Custom Steam Profile Picture with the character/design/artwork of your choice.

I can also include your Steam username if the picture if desired.

Add me and we will figure something out: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pain1493

It usually only takes like 30 mins-1 hour depending on how much work needs to be done, finding images, discussing your wants, rendering, IMG processing, etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading wall of text.

TL:DR: Making Custom Steam Avatars with free/Pay What You Want pricing system.

Just now, Zeus_Junior said:

Fo you have examples of your work

I didn't think I needed examples, since I am willing to create an example for whoever requests one on the spot, free of charge.

Just now, Zeus_Junior said:

Not required i was just wondering :) 

I do have a few previous works, I have my profile picture as well as another one I did of Squidward with Waves and Airpods.

They aren't exactly stellar showcases of my ability so I thought I'd be better of without them for the timebeing 

Since people are asking, here are some examples of past works:

MlXUz0m.png

GVZ4k17.png

TrhPmRT.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3pMiIJ8.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

14 hours ago, Xaeriel said:

His bread is greater than ours

Ayo I would be interested but I have no idea what picture I would have customized

If you don't have something specific in mind I can just go for it and see if you are happy with my work, I added you

A couple more examples of Avatars i've done:

895056274_Avatar_1(1)(1).png.de3664f35ba1ee91f7e4ab0ec5c3f95a.png

AVATAR_TEMPLATE_3.png.0fec3804b4e2551fee6ae5ca9bf284e8.png

844466825_Template_4_by_fabE(1).png.a276072f124855d1989dca4e80056bf7.png

Seems like some really cool and good quality artwork, I'll add you now if you're still doing these, would be more than happy to feature you on my profile.

16 hours ago, RockSolidWood said:

Seems like some really cool and good quality artwork, I'll add you now if you're still doing these, would be more than happy to feature you on my profile.

Added

Archived