Can someone help me find a Tf2 Unusual effect tier list UPDATED

SOLDIER MAIN

Hello everyone, 

I have been getting into trading and unusual trading recently and i know quiet a bit about about unusual effects and there desirability but I have no clue how to do this with new effects. ( anything after scream fortress 2019 ) so if someone or some people could either make one for me or link me one. I have looked myself but i could not locate an updated one.

Thanks.

It's difficult to tier rank 2019 effects because the market still hasn't actually settled on them, pretty much 95% of 2019 effect unusuals are still in the state of traders buying/selling as quick as possible and prices fluctuating like mad rather than anyone buying for keeps or sitting on them for a while for maximizing profit.. Doesn't help that most 2019 effects are mediocre or bad tier either.

I would honestly say that if you're not super well versed in unusual trading, stay away from 2019 effects all together. They generally aren't worth dealing with if you're not prepared for the extra effort it takes to sell the majority of them for any meaningful profit.

17 hours ago, mikey boi said:

It's difficult to tier rank 2019 effects because the market still hasn't actually settled on them, pretty much 95% of 2019 effect unusuals are still in the state of traders buying/selling as quick as possible and prices fluctuating like mad rather than anyone buying for keeps or sitting on them for a while for maximizing profit.. Doesn't help that most 2019 effects are mediocre or bad tier either.

I would honestly say that if you're not super well versed in unusual trading, stay away from 2019 effects all together. They generally aren't worth dealing with if you're not prepared for the extra effort it takes to sell the majority of them for any meaningful profit.

Volatility of the markets is a perfectly good reason as to why someone should go for 2019 effects.

5 hours ago, SparkyYT said:

Volatility of the markets is a perfectly good reason as to why someone should go for 2019 effects.

True for some of them, but then you go look at pretty much anything Frozen Icefall and good luck competing with 3+ sellers that are all desperately trying to get rid of it

Archived