ability to specify if there is a decal on the item in Classifieds

ceno0

im not the smart man, when it cmes to the trade, but just thinking
Objectors got from 2/2.22 to 3.44/3.55, does this has to do something with the buy offers for objectors with hentai decals?

9 minutes ago, DRIFTA said:

you can see if there's a decal, the image is in the corner of the item's thumbnail

that's not what i was ment
im talking about the potential inflation of the price, because people buy objectors with decal for higher price
i don't know how things work, but i asume that bots might increace the sell price becasue they see someone buying them for higher price

Creating buy orders for Conscientious Objectors only looking to get a specific type of decal applied is against the rules, so i'll remove those in the next few minutes.

I don't think this really affects bots 

3 minutes ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Creating buy orders for Conscientious Objectors only looking to get a specific type of decal applied is against the rules, so i'll remove those in the next few minutes.

I don't think this really affects bots 

technically it is against the rules, but the objector with the decal (any, not specific) should cost more, because decal tool is not free
imo, more valid solution would be ability to count items with decals in the same way as hats with paint

but ye, as i said idk that much bout traid 

1 minute ago, ceno0 said:

technically it is against the rules, but the objector with the decal (any, not specific) should cost more, because decal tool is not free
imo, more valid solution would be ability to count items with decals in the same way as hats with paint

but ye, as i said idk that much bout traid 

You can't specify a specific decal type like you can with paint/killstreak/parts etc when creating a buy order, and as written in the message that you receive when a listing is removed for this reason:
"Your list price must be the price you will pay for a generic item, not one with decals applied. You may state a higher price for objectors with decals in the notes."

For example:

image.png.1fbd67c1e6240a856e47765156e04968.png

You must accept non-decalled versions at 3.55 ref, and with x decal at 5 ref.

19 minutes ago, Zeus_Junior said:

You can't specify a specific decal type like you can with paint/killstreak/parts etc when creating a buy order, and as written in the message that you receive when a listing is removed for this reason:
"Your list price must be the price you will pay for a generic item, not one with decals applied. You may state a higher price for objectors with decals in the notes."

For example:

image.png.1fbd67c1e6240a856e47765156e04968.png

You must accept non-decalled versions at 3.55 ref, and with x decal at 5 ref.

as i said, it seems tha the rule is walid, but you jus't can't mark it as "with decal" in general...

Question, if i make a buy order with a normal price, but i will specify that i will buy only objectors with specific decals on it, can i igone all trade offers that want to sell me objectors without decals for normal price, isn't that against the rules or something?
So i must accept both objects with decals and without or it's up to me if i want to ignore offered objectors without decals?

And about the bots, people who used decal tool on their item will linecut most of the time, despite the rules, but if you say so, than k
(edit) the line above is dumb, since selling items for higher price is't linecutting, my bad

1 hour ago, ceno0 said:

as i said, it seems tha the rule is walid, but you jus't can't mark it as "with decal" in general...

Correct, you cant

1 hour ago, ceno0 said:

Question, if i make a buy order with a normal price, but i will specify that i will buy only objectors with specific decals on it, can i igone all trade offers that want to sell me objectors without decals for normal price, isn't that against the rules or something?
So i must accept both objects with decals and without or it's up to me if i want to ignore offered objectors without decals?

As shown in my example, yes. That is against the rules. You must accept non-decalled versions at 3.55 ref, and with x decal at 5 ref.

Archived