Rancho Relaxo Unusualifier Price Check Help

Nickels

Hi all, Ive been trying to sell my Rancho Relaxo Unusualifier but struggling to actually come up with a value. Ive listed it on steam marketplace as the cheapest of them all but in terms of trading and pure is there a market for it? Is it better if I use it or keep in current state? Thanks 

Buyers at 12, sellers at 15. HOWEVER, if you wait 'till Halloween (because valve will most likely update the game with new unusual taunt effects), buyers maybe way higher, same with sellers. If I were you I would just wait for Halloween. For now I would say the price is 13-14 keys.

55 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

(because valve will most likely update the game with new unusual taunt effects)

Oh god. Again?

If you don't want to take the chance of possibly getting a low tier taunt effect, i think its  - like Scorpion said - a good idea to either wait till halloween with selling this and hopefully get a little more out of it, or sell it now for like ~14 keys probably

Ehhh, maybe 15 keys or so, but wait until halloween. Most non-halloween tsunt effects are bot worth much so its better to wait till halloween for an halloween effect taunt or sell it when there is hype surrounding the (possible) new effects

Archived