Appeal a 4 year old "permanent" ban?

{*Nub*}onionmuffins101

So four years ago I was 15 and I was dumb my cousin scammed some guy he gave me some items and then I was thought to be his alt so I was banned, then when I appealed I was a smart ass about it and the admin locked my appeal(right fully so). However ive changed alot and I think I can make a case to get me unbanned cause I really do love this game and its something that weighs on my mind all the time and if anyone can help me please reach out thanks! 

You're SteamRep banned. There is no possible way to get unbanned from BPTF unless you got your SteamRep ban removed. But your appeal was already denied.

You are 100% responsible for your own account, therefore if you let someone else use your account and they do something that causes them to get banned, then it's your fault. Virtually nowhere on the Internet are bans reverted or reduced if you give the reason "it wasn't me it was my cousin/brother/uncle/third nephew!".

He’s not saying his cousin used his account, his cousin gave him items which he scammed from others. Idk, I think there’s a difference, could be worth sorta considering.

1) Backpack =/= steamrep

2) From your appeal - "I did Infact broker and trade with him knowing he was a scammer" and "I successfully sold one and gave him the pure" Your wording in this thread makes you seem innocent by omitting the brokering part aka lying or deception, which shows you haven't really changed.

3) If you want to read this you can find the section on 2nd appeals granted in fringe cases. If you think your case is a fringe case then go ahead but I disagree and it's unlikely you will get unbanned for it.

4) A lot of those replying did not read your appeal or ban reason, he was originally accused of being an alt but is a separate entity who brokered for the scammer.

You will need to appeal your SR ban first.

The forums are not a place to discuss a ban appeal, and as you are still marked as scammer on SR, i have banned you from these forums.

Locking

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived