is circling tf logo underrated

● evan

unusual  

64 members have voted

1. 1. do you like ctf logo??

• yes
    • no
    • its alright

I really like the look of CTFL, it's a classic effect that works well with the art style and most hats. Its always a lowtier effect and most people always consider it hard to sell, but in my opinion it seems pretty desirable 😕

it's hard to see those circling unusual effects. there has been times where they wont even show up at all, and if they do the effect is at least 12 feet+ away from me making huge circles.

If I were to buy a circling effect I would go for c. heart or orbiting fire. I'd rather get a stormy/blizz storm tho or even smoking/steaming. Circling effects are just too buggy like when they get stuck in a random place where you stood for like a second

I'm honestly surprised so many people consider it to be "one of the worst".

When my buddies and I were newer to the game, we always considered it to be pretty solid for a low-tier. I mean, it's far from the best, but when compared to effects like N&B, Flies, Steaming/Smoking, even the confettis. It just seems like a much cleaner effect. Plus, with it being the game's logo, it's not as out-of-place as some of the other circling effects.

That being said, it's far from the best. And even some other lower tier effects like Stormy/Blizzardy,  Cloud 9, and Disco-Beatdown are much nicer looking.

At the end of the day, it just comes down to opinion. It's a very affordable effect, and if you like the way it looks, it's a win-win!

I think is because of the colour scheme and how abundant the effect is, which is why nobody wants it, when compared to Halloween or other first, second gens effects. 

16 hours ago, Xorpik said:

I'm honestly surprised so many people consider it to be "one of the worst".

When my buddies and I were newer to the game, we always considered it to be pretty solid for a low-tier. I mean, it's far from the best, but when compared to effects like N&B, Flies, Steaming/Smoking, even the confettis. It just seems like a much cleaner effect. Plus, with it being the game's logo, it's not as out-of-place as some of the other circling effects.

That being said, it's far from the best. And even some other lower tier effects like Stormy/Blizzardy,  Cloud 9, and Disco-Beatdown are much nicer looking.

At the end of the day, it just comes down to opinion. It's a very affordable effect, and if you like the way it looks, it's a win-win!

It’s only better than nuts and bolts and flies.

Archived