doing free sfm posters

სულიკო

i want to get back into poster making but i need some ideas

just post your request and what resolution you want it in

How about a pyro with an orange painted rusty reaper and rubber glove. As a profile image, so under 1024kb.

I you can't do that no problem I can compress it myself.

4 minutes ago, Backspa said:

How about a pyro with an orange painted rusty reaper and rubber glove. As a profile image, so under 1024kb.

I you can't do that no problem I can compress it myself.

can do, any specific place, pose or something?

1 hour ago, Backspa said:

This kind of thing maybe?

440_screenshots_20200511160017_1.jpg

ok im working it right now, add me on steam if you want to know how its progressing

Can you do the pyro wearing the burning question, the airtight arsonist, and sweet smissmas sweater/north polar fleece (whichever you think looks or works better) doing the beginning of the Schadenfreude taunt, hands at hips, y'know that bit. (also if you can have them wearing the Thermal Thruster) Background, uhhh, on the edge of the second to last point of Upward Payload.  Steam is samogin if I haven't already added you

19 minutes ago, Samogin said:

Can you do the pyro wearing the burning question, the airtight arsonist, and sweet smissmas sweater/north polar fleece (whichever you think looks or works better) doing the beginning of the Schadenfreude taunt, hands at hips, y'know that bit. (also if you can have them wearing the Thermal Thruster) Background, uhhh, on the edge of the second to last point of Upward Payload.  Steam is samogin if I haven't already added you

ok ill finish the other one then ill get to you

Alright cool! would be great to add some more pictures to my profile. If you wouldn't mind, Could you recreate my loadout? (full metal drill hat with sulpherous, diplomat, cockswains chops and pipe. Feel free to peek my profile, there are a few other examples there. I don't mind what location, I'm just very appreciative of the work you're doing

Could you do the soldier wearing the climbing commander with fifth dimension, cold snap coat, and bruiser bandana (clean) all painted purple? I would like it if he was rocket jumping. This is going to be a profile picture, and I’ll add you if you want

ok thats enough requests for now

ill get to all of you once ive finished the previous ones

23 hours ago, FritzGeneral said:

ok im working it right now, add me on steam if you want to know how its progressing

here you go

resolution is a bit strange but hopefully it wont bother you (too much at least)

poster.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived