Scammed ? keys?

smurfin

Hey dudes.

i just uploaded 40 keys to here to update it? someone says me that i need update it on this website.

now i did this and the bot says its 8-12 hours till i got my keys back? is this true or i got just scammed?

Greetz smurfin

32 minutes ago, smurfin said:

i just uploaded 40 keys to here to update it? someone says me that i need update it on this website.

What does this even mean? This is a pricing site, it has no bots for whatever uploading and updating is.

You have been scammed. There is no reason to trade any item for it to be checked, verified, tested or anything like that.

3 hours ago, smurfin said:

Hey dudes.

now i did this and the bot says its 8-12 hours till i got my keys back? is this true or i got just scammed?

Greetz smurfin

This sounds like an attempt at a hijack. If you are getting trade offers redirected, follow ALL these steps:
1. Change password immediately, and also change it anywhere else you have the same password set. The scammer will try to log into your email with it when he loses access.
2. De-authorize all other devices here: https://store.steampowered.com/twofactor/manage
3. Revoke any API keys set. Their only use, if you don't know what it is, is keeping control of your account.  https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
4. If this still doesn't resolve the issue, contact Steam Support at https://help.steampowered.com/

The only 'bots' backpack.tf has are the donation and premium bots.

If someone asks you to upload or send items anywhere to check the history / item data / duped etc. they are lying and trying to scam you.

What made you think you need to give an item to a bot in order to price items??? I honestly want to see how that conversation went. I think you could be the first person to fall into a "scam"(?) like this. Anyways, like the guy above me has said, it could be a hijack attempt, so follow his steps to save your items.

Hey people

thanks for you reactions.

what it was just doing a trade for csgo items this guy wanted tf2 keys so i did on tradeitgg my items to keys and then uploaded it to the backpack on this website and clicked all the keys and click on select after it i got a bot what send me the trade for my keys and the guy says it need because for updated the keys the bots writed also it will be back in 8-12 hours after im just waited for it dont got the keys back :( sooo i lost all my csgo skins,keys,and 20 euro real moneyzz 

i dont understand what its going wrong ? is it just a fake guy what add me on the steam account and act like the bot from this website?

Greetz smurfin

31 minutes ago, smurfin said:

Hey people

thanks for you reactions.

what it was just doing a trade for csgo items this guy wanted tf2 keys so i did on tradeitgg my items to keys and then uploaded it to the backpack on this website and clicked all the keys and click on select after it i got a bot what send me the trade for my keys and the guy says it need because for updated the keys the bots writed also it will be back in 8-12 hours after im just waited for it dont got the keys back :( sooo i lost all my csgo skins,keys,and 20 euro real moneyzz 

i dont understand what its going wrong ? is it just a fake guy what add me on the steam account and act like the bot from this website?

Greetz smurfin

A scammer just used a convincing fake website to steal your items. It's a pretty common scam.

1 hour ago, smurfin said:

Yes

You should note that bots run by backpack.tf will never send you offers. The donation and premium bot both require you to create the offer through steam.

Yep you been scammed man, take it as a learning experience and dont make that mistake again. Also there is ton of stuff you can read about the most used scam methods to help you prevent any sort of scam in the future.

Archived