Why do some always decline the trade?

manchild

So i send a trade for someone that is buying something for lets say 5 ref, i have the item they wanna buy so i send a trade right.

I select the thing they wanted to buy from my inventory and i select the 5 ref from there inventory right.

BUT THEY STILL DECLINE!?!?!?!?! even though they had 0/1!!

You mean trade bots? Maybe another person sent the offer at the same time you sent the offer, the bot obviously chooses whoever the first one he accepts and then his metal will become unavalible for trade or decline cus stock has reached. They will also remove their classified listing.

Not honoring classified orders is against site rules, repeated offenders get banned. Feel free to report the listing using flag button, don't forget to provide screenshots as proof. Trade bots should also remove their listings right after reaching the limit, you may just get unlucky and send an offer at the same exact time as other person like unsymmetrical said, but that's rare occasion.

What is it you're trying to sell? It could be any number of things, whether it be the item you're trying to sell is uncraftable or they're looking for a specific set of paints or etc.

If its a bot it happened to me countless times, sometimes they run out metal or they get the item b4 your offer went through. If its a real person then you can report for not honoring their listings

Archived