optiva impersonating/hacking bots

JayTuut

Basically they made bots with my name, starting spamming chat with my social links (steam group, discord, youtube, twitch stream) in tf2 which lead to a lot of people coming to my stream being like stop hacking or why are u using bots or we know its you whatever (some good people tho).

Also raided my discord and any tf2 game i went in, not v fun lmaooo

I wonder who or what these guys are doing? Jealous to see a 13-year-old game still thriving and wish to see it dead? I honestly want to interview one of those guys associated with them to understand their motives.

3 hours ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

I wonder who or what these guys are doing? Jealous to see a 13-year-old game still thriving and wish to see it dead? I honestly want to interview one of those guys associated with them to understand their motives.

Simple, some people find fun in pissing other people off. It's why "trolling" has existed since the dawn of the internet and why taunting after kills is so fun for most people.

Only way this will die if you just ignore it.I bet if you take like a week brake they'll find someone else to pester

if you launch some super low requirement steam game, keep it running then launch tf2 they shouldnt be able to get ur server info and follow you to servers as steam will only show the first game you've launched. Something like this https://store.steampowered.com/app/360870/Ultimate_TicTacToe/ has super low cpu usage and is free so it fits the bill pretty well for launching first and running in the background. 

3 hours ago, Zeus904 said:

if you launch some super low requirement steam game, keep it running then launch tf2 they shouldnt be able to get ur server info and follow you to servers as steam will only show the first game you've launched. Something like this https://store.steampowered.com/app/360870/Ultimate_TicTacToe/ has super low cpu usage and is free so it fits the bill pretty well for launching first and running in the background. 

Plot twist: Zeus made this game and just wants people to play it

5 hours ago, JayTee said:

Plot twist: Zeus made this game and just wants people to play it

I wish I had the steam license for 100 bucks lmao just more bein cheap n tossing my cash into hats : D 

Archived