Sign in to follow this  
strellizia

How do I cancel my membership for backpack.tf? (non-paypal)

strellizia

Hello, short, simple, and sweet.

I did not use a "PayPal" to subscribe for premium and I wish to cancel it as I used a Discover card. Is there actually no way to cancel my membership through the website as that was the method that almost everyone used to subscribe?

I apologize if this has been answered but I always see use PayPal to cancel membership. Would I have to contact Discover in order to cancel? 

Thank you for the reply.

Snizzle

I think there is a function somewhere in the account tab that says manage subscriptions.

Bot 6
6 hours ago, strellizia said:

Hello, short, simple, and sweet.

I did not use a "PayPal" to subscribe for premium and I wish to cancel it as I used a Discover card. Is there actually no way to cancel my membership through the website as that was the method that almost everyone used to subscribe?

I apologize if this has been answered but I always see use PayPal to cancel membership. Would I have to contact Discover in order to cancel? 

Thank you for the reply.

looking for this one? https://backpack.tf/subscriptions

strellizia

Thank you for the replies. I believe when I started I remember seeing a button for this and my navigation of the tabs and website is not the greatest. Thank you again for the help.