What is happening w/ bp.tf inventory value counter?

phnx

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561199004640414

My bp here

I had 251 USD worth of items a few days ago.

Yesterday I bought a circling tf logo mohawk for 29 keys.

My bp value went up to 294 USD.

Today since the mohawk won't sell I sold it for 27 keys.

And my inventory was supposed to drop to around 247 right.

But it instead dropped to 205 USD.

Is there something wrong with it?

Also during the drop of value I ONLY did that one trade.

Weird, does that happen to anybody else?

17 minutes ago, phnx said:

ah hm I was looking at the numbers in the top right, says your bp was 252 usd at the time I linked, not sure what's going on with the numbers then.

that said, I think you really jumped the gun, quickselling at a 2key loss after only a day seems very impatient

1 minute ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

ah hm I was looking at the numbers in the top right, says your bp was 252 usd at the time I linked, not sure what's going on with the numbers then.

that said, I think you really jumped the gun, quickselling at a 2key loss after only a day seems very impatient

Yeah lol, everybody I went to, no matter when I offer on their unusual or negotiate, they value the hat really low since there's a community market seller at 31 keys equivalent...

It's because ~20 of your keys aren't marked as tradable. Sometimes bp.tf will give a "tradable value" for items untradable that come from the community market, but sometimes they won't and it won't count them as worth anything. This is why if you go back in your history to any of the days where it says you had a $250ish inventory, if now says $200ish despite the graph still saying more than that.

Tomorrow when your keys are tradable, your bp value will go back up to ~$240-$250 like it should be.

• phnx locked this topic

Archived