Help with keys

Pixels

So i need help I've recently bought steam-wallet money and normally go too community market to buy keys and really don't want to wait the time to trade them can anyone help? 

If you buy from steam whether is the steam market or Tf2 in game store you will have to wait 7 days to trade , there is no way around it.

Look at Marketplace.tf. You'll save ~50 cents per key compared to steam. Very trustworthy. Have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of pixels over the years.

If your money is already in steam, then you're sort of trapped. 

If you are after keys to buy a hat from a trader within TF2 but cannot wait for the delay in trading the keys there is always SCM.  (Steam community Market)
If you have the steam wallet funds there is no reason you cannot still obtain the hat by paying the equivalent price to the key amount using your SCM funds. You will just have to ask the owner to list it on SCM. The only down side. Instead of say the 10% fee on mp.tf or the zero fees when trading p2p. You will find probably the hat you are after/effect etc of the same type but the price slightly higher for the seller to claw back some of the 15% fees on SCM.
The only other way is what i call a flip around but as you have no trust or friends that can assist that is not likely to happen.

A flip around/or possible credit transfer possibility is where you buy a hat from a friend or trusted person in SCM for the equivelant of the amount of "tradeable" keys you need. They then send you the keys. and you send the hat back. Only downside. 15% fees

Another reason someone would be getting keys off of scm is that some items can be easier to flip on there, like skins or killstreak kits.

12 hours ago, goon said:

why would anyone buy keys from scm

if you've got steam wallet funds to burn

If you have the money already on steam. You can ask the seller of the thing you want to list it in the SCM. He will probs ask you to pay more tho since keys there are more expensive and there is a 5% extra fee.

Otherwise, if you wanted the keys to start trading. You kinda fucked up a bit

21 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

if you've got steam wallet funds to burn

i mean that's correct, let me rephrase, why would anyone purposely add to steam funds to purchase keys from scm?

6 minutes ago, goon said:

i mean that's correct, let me rephrase, why would anyone purposely add to steam funds to purchase keys from scm?

from what I've heard, depending on what valve charges for keys in your country, it can be cheaper to buy keys on the SCM than from ingame.  and paypal may not be an option one has access to for whatever reason (banned, age, etc.)

Archived