scotchTape_sero

pricing

scotchTape_sero

so i have a quick question, since im not well informed on spelled items. this guy was offering a spec killstreak genuine napalmer with halloween fire spell on it for 9 keys, is that accurate or is he scamming?

Apo

You can ask for whatever price you want, as long as you're not outright misleading or lying to people. So, no it's not a scam.

As to whether or not it's a good deal, that's another question.

Flamadin

It's not the worst deal I have ever heard of, and that particular combination is legit rare.

I should also point out that the ones of those for sale on marketplace are listed for much more than 9 keys.

MFB Goobie

There's no set prices for spells yet. Some people don't value them at all. It's a matter of opinion.

Markt3

Unless the guy actively tried to convince you that the napalmer is worth 9 keys or that 9 keys for it is a good deal/will make you profit, it is not a scam. Is sounds way too much tho

Josik

I was just reading the definition of sharking because I was unaware of the term but to me is hard to define a bad deal as a scam unless you are forcing that person to accept the bad deal. 

Getting a really good deal is being a good trader and acepting a bad deal is on you since you are the one that should be doing research and informing yourself. 

scotchTape_sero

well the thing is i was actually SUPER open about his price, but he ended up pricing the items i was offering. (like an unsual taunt, or aussie FoN) at the bot buy prices, and trying to tell me what my items were worth. That ended up sealing the deal for me, which is a shame because i actually really wanted the item, and i doubt ill get another chance to snatch one up.