Poll: Which of these effects is the absolute bottom tier effect?

Slam

The True Bottom Effect  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these effects, in your opinion, is the true absolute bottom-tier effect after the crate depression?

• Massed Flies
    • Nuts n Bolts
    • Dead Presidents
    • Aces High

Massed Flies and Nuts n Bolts have long been debated as the absolute worst effects in the game in terms of price and reputation. However after the crate depression, both 3rd gen orbiting effects have been widely called as bad as or even worse than said effects. So for the fuck of it, let's see which effect the community believes is the absolute worst effect in the game by value and desirability, and would be right at the bottom of the list if you ranked all effects in such a way.

Weird I'm not seeing any of my top garbage tier effects listed

1a) Burning Flames

1b) Scorching Flames

2) Sunbeams

seeing a nuts hat go from 10 to 5 keys seems like a big drop to being bottom tier, but the real overhyped, overvalued tier was hats like the burning ke 6000 -> 500 keys

you can also sell the nuts hat for 5 keys in about an hour

gl selling a burning all class for 'book' price in month; what we've seen is that the book is/was wrong and the only way to sell is to go so far under book that someone thinks they can flip it

then it gets priced lower and the cycle continues

Yeah overclocked is down there too. Apart from that, dp kinda feels like dogshit. NnB and massed flies are too, but they are meme effects... Dp just feels like a fucking terrible attempt at a flexers effect, whilst not flexing in the least...? If that makes sense?

From what i can see from the stats. Mainly the bottom two were increased in amount with the crate depression. the other top two shit tier effects are still shit. Unless of course if your an engie main (nuts n bolts) or a medic/sniper main (massed flies)

Dead Presidents, and I know it's a weird one, but I'd say Green Confetti is pretty far down the list too. The greens and yellows straight up just look like piss. Bolts and Flies have at least some unique animations and movement.

Dead presidents is the absolute worst. It's very oversaturated and cheap, the colors are ugly and it's glitchy too.

Aces high is at least pleasant to look at 

Nuts n' bolts can look pretty good in certain situations

Massed flies is very unique and a meme effect

Orbiting Fire and Aces High are tied for my least favorite. Both are heinous. At least nuts and bolts has the decency to not be a rat piss ugly eyesore and Massed Flies isn’t noticeable period so.

I never owned an unusual , I always wanted to be the one unboxing my unu (never got lucky enough) but I can tell you one thing , I always felt sorry for whoever had a Nuts n Bolt hat would rather use the F2p Gibus than that.

The worse thing is I remember back in 2011 when I started playing TF2 there was a clan that played in the same pubs I did and they all wore a Nuts n Bolts hat , It was the funniest shit ever , they thought they were so cool and talked massive shit.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, Josik said:

I never owned an unusual , I always wanted to be the one unboxing my unu (never got lucky enough) but I can tell you one thing , I always felt sorry for whoever had a Nuts n Bolt hat would rather use the F2p Gibus than that.

The worse thing is I remember back in 2011 when I started playing TF2 there was a clan that played in the same pubs I did and they all wore a Nuts n Bolts hat , It was the funniest shit ever , they thought they were so cool and talked massive shit.

Cause nuts and bolts the GOAT

Archived