The Calculator doesn't save my lists.

Alleged Citizen

Hello,

I recently discovered the calculator feature on Backpack.tf, and after making some lists last night I saved them, and reopened them this morning to edit some stuff, and nothing had saved, despite me clicking the save button. Instead, the list has the correct title, but has no items as if its a new list. I tried making the list again, but the same problem occurred. I even tried copying the link to the list and then opening it on a different browser, but I still had the same problem. Am I doing something wrong?

I've attached a link to a screen recording of my issue just in case it sounds confusing.

Try annoy the fuck out of the mods on backpack.tf discord #bug-reports-and-ideas channel. They'll probably says "not in our priority list" or "Soon™", if they said "dev is working on it" that's a good thing.

18 hours ago, Vader said:

Try annoy the fuck out of the mods on backpack.tf discord #bug-reports-and-ideas channel. They'll probably says "not in our priority list" or "Soon™", if they said "dev is working on it" that's a good thing.

Yes lets annoy mods on purpose

Good way to get muted there

7 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Yes lets annoy mods on purpose

Good way to get muted there

Do you think it'll get fix if we don't do that? Doubt.

Archived